Leak Detection for Swimming Pools & Spas
You paid a lot of money for your pool or spa, and a leak is an unnecessary expense you shouldn’t have to deal with. Altstadt Hoffman Plumbing thoroughly inspects pools, spas, and fountains for leaks.
Determining when your pool has a leak can be tough. Environmental factors do play a role in the water level, and just because your pool’s water is lower than normal does not mean it has a leak. Wind, humidity, and sun exposure all impact your rate of evaporation.
Warning signs of hidden leaks in pools and spas:
- Cracks and gaps in the pool shell, or concrete deck, or a settling of the whole pool or spa structure into the ground.
- Automatic filler constantly releasing water.
- Loose or falling tiles or pool deck cracks.
- Grass around the area is soggy
- Your pool deck is sinking or lifting
- Algae formation too soon after a chemical treatment.
- Loss of 1/8 inch of water or more in 24 hours. Very hot weather could mean evaporation, but consistent losses on this scale should be checked by a professional.
Serving the Evansville Tri-State Area with Fast and Reliable Plumbing Services
At Altstadt Hoffman Plumbing, we pride ourselves on our dedication to our customers. Whatever your plumbing need may be, whether it be new installation, pipe repair, or even drain cleaning, we are ready to help you. If you are looking for reliable, experienced technicians, Altstadt Hoffman Plumbing is just a phone call away with experience you can depend on.